Friday, January 28, 2011

Why I Coupon

Couponing has become one of my biggest hobby since Elliana was born, I have been able to save money since, especially on baby products that we use in abundance because of it's necessity. Coupons have made it so that we can still enjoy the things we love to do and save money to visit our family in Hawaii. This has been my inspiration to always get the best deal I can on things that we absolutely need.

Coupons have made it so now I know I don't have to pay for Toothpaste, deodorant majority of our Health and Beauty products, and very little for our toilet tissues and paper towels.

I spend a lot of time and energy to do this, but I also enjoy it. Those of you who have come across our page looking for couponing ideas I recommend to slowly get into it. If you jump in too hard initially you will loose interest quickly. You have to understand that the only way you can keep yourself motivated in doing this is to set a goal for yourself. For Example, My short term goal is to save money each year to go home and visit my family. My long term goal is to put savings in the bank for our daughter as she grows.

As a beginner I think you need to start by just clipping and printing coupons that you are absolutely going to use. You also need to be open minded. A brand is a just that, the ingredients used on similar products are essentially the same. I use whatever brand I can find to save me money. From there you will see how this can save you in the long run.