Sunday, April 3, 2011

Albertsons: 72 hour sale 4/3-4/5

I noticed a couple of great albertsons sale this weekend that I though was worth mentioning about:
24 Niagara water = $.99 limit 1 great to throw in the freezer the day before an outing for the summer
Dzn eggs = .59 limit 2
Chicken of the sea tuna 3/$1=.33ea must buy 3 (great price even better if you know of a mc somewhere, let me know)
2litter coke, diet coke, sprite =.59 limit 2 (ussually goes on sale for $.99 so I'm thinking that's a great stock up price. If your lucky you mint find a buy1 get 1 hangtag)
Corn king bacon $2 (bacon is a must at or house and I don't ussuallyfind a great price for them so $2 is decent)
Pork ribs $.99/lb (Costco price for this is $1.99)
Texas onions $.39/lb

Remember if you don't have an Albertsons near by and get the Sunday paper bring your add to Walmart and they will price match. Happy shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment