Saturday, August 6, 2011

Safeway 8/6/11

I haven't posted in a while because I haven't had the motivation to do a lot of coupon shopping lately and had Bren quite busy as well. But today I got motivated to stop at tom thumb to grab a deal with my magnum coupons and their $5/$15 frozen food coupon. Here's my deal.
5 magnum ice cream $2.99ea
Used $1.50/1 insert from early July I believe
$1/1 magnum 7/31 RP
(my favorite is the almond, and double caramel comes second)

1 safeway whipped topping $.99

4 Seattle's best iced latte $1.69
Used free Seattle's best ice latte insert (can't remember date) x8/7/11
( I have been searching for these, looked at the drinks aisle everytime I go to a store, and I was starting to loose hope and today I guess was my lucky day and found 4 on the shelf. I just can't let a free item go especially coffee, it's my favorite drink :)!)

3 Nesquick package $0.99
Used $.50/1 nesquick (dbl)
(2) $0.75/1 printable. (no longer available)

Used $5/15 store coupon for ANY frozen item from this weeks ad.
$1 Catalina I had from a purchase a couple of weeks ago.

Total before store card $39.xx
Total before coupons $20.xx
Total OOP $4.58

I say this was a good way to jump back into couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment