Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Kroger

Kroger 2/22/11
Buy 10 get $3 now and $3 later
9 cans chef boyardee $.70 use 3 $.35 mc (beg of Jan Sunday insert) tripled
1 Orville redenbacher caramel popcorn $1.69 use $.55 mc from store blinkie
3 hunts snack pack $1.00 used $.60 off 3 mc (from Sunday insert) and used 2 buy 4 chef boyardee get 1 snack pack free - hand the free snack pack coupon last ( from store tear pad-found this at Kroger marketplace next to chef boyardee cans)
Used $3 Catalina from previous purchase.
Paid $1.48, got back $3 Catalina for next purchase.
I think I got lucky and got a good cashier that scanned all my coupons. I wasn't sure if this was going to work, I'm glad I tried it. I have another set that I will have to go back and use again. This promo is still on for this weeks sale. Let me know if you get lucky and make this deal work for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment