Tuesday, March 22, 2011

CVS



I was excited about this deal because peanuts is my husbands favorite snack. This made it even better that there was a coupon in Sunday's paper so i went ahead and bought 4 papers because there were $1/2 of the planters, $1 of physicians formula, $1 off kettle brand chips. $.35 mentos gum which will tripple at kroger cant wait for a sale regular price $1.59. The kettle brand chips are on sale at walgreens for 4/5 for the 5oz bags making them $.33 ea. I think I'll be price matching these at walmart if they have it because I went yesterday and thy isn't have my favorite flavor. Sweet onion yummy! Back to CVS.
Spend $15 on snacks get $5 ecb
Buy 8 planters flavor groove 2/$4 = 16
use 4 $1/2 mc 3/20 SS
I got a $6 CRT for physicians formula.
Bought a concealed stick 5.99 - 40% off = 3.78
use $6 CRT
Use $1/1 physicians formula mc 3/20 rp (?)
paid $8.78 used 8 ecb from previous purchase and paid .78 OOP got back $5 ecb for next purchase.
Summary: I paid $3.78 for 8 peanuts and a concealer, that's an awesome deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment