Saturday, March 12, 2011

Today's Shopping Summary: Reason why I coupon

We started the morning with Breakfast at Ihop. Met Casey there since he had to work and wehave basically only seen each other a total of maybe 24 hours this week. So we decided to kick off our short weekend together at iHop. Yes of course we had a coupon for that too :) BOGO meal. We saved $7.99 for our breakfast date.

Then Elliana and I went off on our shopping adventure. I ussually like to go shopping on my own because I'm sure she doesn't appreciate the time she had to spend inside the cart while mommy browse around to find the right Items on my list.

As I posted earlier it was a bit frustrating since my CVS did not have half of my shopping list up on sale yet but things happen, and you move on.

Overall though we only spent 2 hours, in the store, our drive time and including picking up lunch on our shopping trip.

Grand total spend: $41.60 ($27 of it was in diapers)
Total before store sales and coupons: $140.03,
Saved 98.43 that's about 70% in saving

No comments:

Post a Comment