Saturday, March 12, 2011

Walgreens

Walgreen Shopping trip 3/12/11: I wasn't going to go to Walgreens today but I was in the area and figured I'd go look again if they re-stocked the Fruity Pebbles deal and see if I could score a $4 MM, No luck for me but if your there and find the Fruity Pebbles singles cup cereal You can do this deal:
Buy 5 Post Fruity Pebbles cereal cups $0.79 each with in ad coupon
Pay $3.95
Get back 2 $4 Register Rewards
Final cost FREE + a $4.05 moneymaker!!

(FYI New Walmart Coupon Policy: You can use your RR at walmart because it's considered a Manufacturer's coupon)


Here's my deal:
1 Pedia care infant
use $5 off Walgreens In-ad-Coupon
Use the $2/1 coupon found here
Final Cost: FREE

2 Pure Protein Bars $0.99
Use BOGO 3/6 RP
Use the $1/1 coupon found here (will need to be adjusted down a penny)
Final cost 2 FREE!
**There is also a buy one get one free coupon available here.
Regular price $1.29 If out of $0.99 deals do this:
2 Pure Protein Bar
use BOGO 3/6 RP
Use $1/1 MC found here
Pay $0.29 for 2
(My cashier would not allow me to use my $1 off MC because it beeped, so make sure you hand the BOGO last)

Total OOP: $0.24 (only because my Pedia Care Coupon didn't beep and she didnt price adjust, otherwise I would have argued for her to let me use my $1 off MC)

No comments:

Post a Comment